The corporate brand must communicate to its customers the following:
- What is your company’s mission?
- What are the benefits and features of your products or services?
- What do your customers and prospects already think of your company?
- What qualities do you want them to associate with your company?
Through this workshop, learn how successful campaigns are created, and marketing firms leverage their unique creative aspect to deliver the following:
- Developing a voice for the company that reflects the brand
- Developing a campaign and brand standards that communicates value, and brand consistency
- Minimalist specific content creation strategy, process, tools.
The Minimalist is a design and digital agency founded by IIT Bombay graduates. Today, they have the Coca-Cola, Bloomberg, BNP Paribas, Airtel, Berkshire Hathaway, L&T, Mobikwik, Xiaomi, Cox & Kings as their esteemed clients. Their content is today a social media sensation with over 1.5 lakh followers.
As its co-founder, Chirag Gander preaches what he practices through his full-time design courses at Miami Ad School and dispels highly engaging and often jam-packed talks at TEDx, IIMs, IITs, et al.
15th September 2018, 14:30-16:00 hrs., Duration: 1.5 hours
Rs. 500 per participant
IIM Bangalore campus