- Accommodation will be provided starting 22nd September, 2016 at 6 PM (in time for the inauguration ceremony) till 25th September.
- Participants can avail of the facilities for the full duration from 22nd to 25th night or any number of intervening days, subject to availability.
- Owing to limited availability of accommodation on campus, allotment will be done at the discretion of IIM Bangalore and Team Vista 2016 on first-come, first-serve basis.
- Accommodation facilities will be provided on campus for participants in the form of Shared Dormitory. Mattresses and pillows will be provided for the same. Separate facilities will be provided for men and women.
- Meals will not be provided along with the accommodation and the participant will have to make their own arrangements for the same. The participant can visit the stalls which will be setup on the campus for the duration of Vista for the same.
- All participants who will be availing the accommodation facilities will have to abide by the rules and regulation of IIM Bangalore and Team Vista 2016. Any instances of misbehaviour or violation of the rules will lead to termination of the services immediately.
- Participants will have to carry valid photo ID and (once the registration process has been completed) their Vista registration ID with them at all times while on campus.
- Accommodation fees will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Travel reimbursement will be provided to the finalists of Flagship events.
- Teams from cities other than Bangalore, who have been shortlisted to participate in the final rounds of Flagship events during Vista 2016, can avail of travel reimbursement.
- The reimbursement amount will be a maximum of INR 2000 per head or the cost of travel for a 3rd class AC ticket(whichever is lesser)
- Participants will need to produce travel tickets and valid photo for every team member while availing travel reimbursement. Reimbursement will not be provided if the same are not produced.
- Participants are also advised to carry photocopies of the documents mentioned above to submit while availing of travel reimbursement.
- Reimbursement will be provided only for To and Fro travel, and not for One Way travel.
- Participants can choose to make their own arrangements for accommodation or can choose to avail accommodation on campus. In case of the latter, they are requested to inform their respective event POCs in advance regarding the same, specifying day, date and time of arrival on campus.
- In case of doubt regarding whether travel reimbursement will be provided for the event you are participating in, kindly reach out to the respective event POCs. The details can be found in the Event Description tab on the event’s page.
- Travel reimbursement will not be provided to participants of YLS or MUN.