Have you ever dreamt of your luxury purchase as owning a football team?
Ruling the soccer empire as the teams you buy rule the soccer fields?
The football market is now open for trading.
Buy. Score. Sell!
These goals can definitely make you rich.
Feel the pulse getting higher?
IIM Bangalore’s International business summit Vista 2018 presents Bidwiser sponsored by ITW Sports. Experience the thrill of a deadly combination of FIFA and trading! Design an elaborate strategy, use a game-theory concept or just go with your gut. Make the best use of limited resources to own fancy clubs and maximise your wealth.
Let the games begin! Let the Champions Rise!
Play, gamble, and trade, but Bid-Wise!
- 5 pre-recorded FIFA games (10 different teams) will play simultaneously on different screens during the event
- Each participant will be allotted a pre-defined number of shares of one team and afixed amount of cash at the beginning of the game
- The FIFA games will be played in intervals of 3 minutes with breaks of 10-15 minutes in between for trading
- The share price of each team will fluctuate based on the game statistics, including goals, fouls, possession, cards and so on, with a certain weight given to each such parameter
- During the breaks of 10-15 minutes, the participants will trade among themselves shares of various teams to maximize their portfolio value
- The individual with the maximum portfolio value at the end of the FIFA games will win the event
- Maximum participants – 40; first come/first serve basis
- This is an individual event open to both students and working individuals
- Collusion among participants during the event is strictly not allowed
- The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event
Total Prizes of 20K at stake for grab!