IIM Bangalore’s International Business Summit Vista 2018, in association with Networth, presents to you Stock 20-20, the stock pitch competition.
“Frankly, I don’t see markets; I see risks, rewards, and money ”
– Larry Hite
Show off your Fin Gyan by pitching for your favourite stock. Choose a company that got listed post 2015 and show us why it’s worth our money (or is not!). We expect the participants to set the stage on fire by their technical and/or fundamental analysis of the stock. And give us a long-term/short-term view on whether to buy-hold-sell it (so that we can mint some moolah!). Impress us and a cool cash prize awaits you!
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims): 20-August-2018
- The objective is to test your knowledge about the recent happenings in the world of finance
- This will be in the form of an online quiz for 30 minutes
Round 2 (Online Submission): 26-Aug-2018
- The objective is to be able to predict the future stock price movement in the short-term/long-term on the basis of the analysis, based on which trading strategies can be generated
- Teams can select any one stock from Indian stock market, being consistent with Vista’s Theme Prism of Possibilities
- The teams are at liberty to choose the time frame (short-term/long-term) of their predictions
- Teams can use any form of technical or fundamental analysis that they feel is suitable. Ultimately it’s the story that sells!
Round 3 (On-campus Finals):
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their analysis before a panel of judges.
*exposure in terms of holding company, large operating subsidiary, customer base(export), import
- Each team can have 2-3 participants
- No limit on the number of teams participating from a college
- Send us your entries in the format specified in the Submission Details tab
- Submission to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of the email: STOCK20_<Team Name>_<College Name>_Round 1
- Submission format: .ppt/.pptx (only 5 slides) and/or .xls/.xlsx
- Body of Email: Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Team Registration Id, Institute name of each team member
- Filename: STOCK20_<Team Name>_<College Name>_Round 2
- Each team’s submission should contain the following:
- Presentation (maximum 5 slides + a team name/member slide)
- Excel sheet to support your trading idea (optional)
Total Prizes of 20K at stake for grab!