Michael Porter once famously remarked, “Strategy is about making choices, trade-offs; it’s about deliberately choosing to be different”. Ideas, strategies, and execution skill have made Gods in the field of business who would otherwise have been mere mortals. Strategies to thwart competition and become Goliaths in industries have seen corporations fight it out on distribution, marketing, IPR’s and even poaching – and the list goes on.
Can these strategies make corporations immortal? Will you be able to make that strategic move or will you get entangled in the mesh of self-destructive ploys? Can you don that strategic hat and set out the board to take a leading company to dizzying heights while the industry is in a state of continuous flux?
Quiz is scheduled for 10 PM, 9 September. Link will be shared to registered participants before the quiz.
Prizes Worth: INR 25000Register Now!
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims)
- Round 1 is an elimination round.
- The participants are required to answer a set of strategy based descriptive questions.
- Based on the answers, Top 6 teams from the prelims round will qualify for the finals which will happen on-campus during Vista.
- Prelims launch – 26th Aug
Round 2 (Online Submission)
- Details about the final round will be conveyed to the shortlisted teams.
- Note: Please register for this event under the Register tab. Registrations are mandatory for your submissions to be considered valid.
- This event is open to both corporate participants as well colleges.
- There can be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 participants per team.
- All the participants need not belong to the same institute.
- Any number of teams can participate from one institute/corporate.
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participants.
- The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
V Vageesh- +91 8296487289, firstname.lastname@example.org
R Akshey – +91-9600173566, email@example.com
|Team Name||Team Leader|
|VeniVidiVici||Tulasi Vijaya Kumar T|
|B Minds||Christo Sagaya Milton T|