MaSh in association with Vista 2017 brings to you Markguru, a marketing case competition that will test your ability to make strategic decisions given the boundaries set in place. The case will revolve around the market expansion of a beverage company.
As Seth Godin said “The cost being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.” So put on your thinking caps and awaken the marketing guru in you. Further details will be updated on the website, so do keep tuning in.
Registration closes on 3 am September 6th 2017Register Now!
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims)
- Problem statement / case for Round 1 will be accessible from 18th Aug after you have successfully registered for the event. An email will be sent to registered teams once the case is uploaded.
- Participants are required to email a 10-slide PPT. The PPT should cover all the deliverables mentioned in the case.
- The 10 slides will include title slide, appendix etc. In no way, the presentation should exceed 10 slide limit.
- The results of this round will be announced 10-12 days before Vista (exact date will be communicated).
- 6 teams will be shortlisted for Round 2 to be conducted at IIM B during Vista.
Round 2 (On-campus Finals)
- The shortlisted teams can work further on their marketing plans & make modifications (if required) in the previously submitted PPT.
- The teams would be required to make a presentation(15 slide PPT) to an elite panel of judges during Vista.
- The teams would be allowed 10 minutes for presenting their plan, followed by 5 minutes of Q&A.
- Each team can have maximum 3 participants and minimum 2 participants
- Multiple teams from the same college are allowed
- All the participants must belong to the same institute
- A student cannot be part of more than one team
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions before registering:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of Vista and MaSh, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event
- Submission to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions to be sent on or before 3:00:00 hours, 6th September 2017
- Subject line of the email: MARKGURU_‹Team Name›_‹Institute Name›_Round 1
- Submission format: .ppt/.pptx (only 10 slides)
- Body of Email: Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Institute name of each team member
- Filename: ‹Team Name›_‹Institute Name›_Round 1
Access your case here: Case-Link
Team Size: 2-3 members
Submission Deadline: 03:00:00 hours, 6th September, 2017
Sartaj Singh – +91-8872299399 – email@example.com
|Team Name||Team Leader|
|VeniVidiVici||Tulasi Vijaya Kumar T|