Digibites is an event which encompasses developing an online marketing strategy for a firm of a said category. The spending needs to be within a stipulated budget. Participants need to deliberate over the spending distribution amongst the various platforms with sound logic and analysis.
Prizes Worth: INR 30,000
- The registered participants would be given a virtual budget of INR 10,000.
- The teams have to come up with a new social media campaign for Business Standard with a timeline of 3-5 days. It can include posters/GIFs or Videos. The rationale behind the campaign has to be provided.(Online Presence Analysis, target audience and expected response).
- The budget allocation strategy across the social media/online platforms has to be provided (Each team must select minimum 3 channels and the choices have to justified).
- The final deliverable should contain a report document in the given submission template within the deadline specified
- This is an elimination round and only 5 teams will be shortlisted for the 2nd round
- The short-listing will be done on the basis of the optimum usage and allocation of the budget, creativity & originality of the content, the viability of the attributes and the strategy.
Details to be declared later.
- Each team can have minimum 2 and maximum 3 members
- Multiple teams from the same college are permitted
- Teams with a mixture of college are permitted
- A student cannot be part of more than one team
The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before registering:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- Only under-graduate and post-graduate students are eligible to take part in this competition.
- Prelims submission – 7th September 2017 (23:59:59)
- Submission to be sent to email@example.com
- Subject line of Email: Digibites_ Institute Name_Team Name
- Submission format: .docx/ pdf (maximum of 1 pages)
- Body of Email: Name, contact number, email address of each team member, Team POC name
- Filename: Digibites_Institute Name_Team Name
- Access your case here:https://goo.gl/spKLsT
Access your case here:
Team Size: 2-3 members
Submission Deadline: 23:59:59 hours, 7th September, 2017
Sartaj Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org – +91-8872299399
|Team Name||Team Leader|
|Inglorious Masters||Suman Das|
|Kalam Dreamers||Venkatesan S|
|The Champions||Ranjeet Singh Rajpurohit|