Digibites is an event which encompasses developing an online marketing strategy for a firm of a said category. The spending needs to be within a stipulated budget. Participants need to deliberate over the spending distribution amongst the various platforms with sound logic and analysis.
Prizes Worth: INR 30,000
- The registered participants would be given a virtual budget and 4 digital tools viz. Facebook, Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Email to work with.
- The teams have to come up with a digital marketing plan for 2-4 days which should contain an allocation of the budget to the tools specified and the criteria behind it (compulsory use of all 4 tools).
- Please note that Jiffie is provided only as an example. The teams will further be required to describe the key target segments, attributes looked for by the target audience while responding to any advertisement/digital content, Key performance Indicators, digital-marketing strategy and the references used.
- The final deliverable should contain a report document to be submitted within the deadline specified. This is an elimination round and only 5 teams will be shortlisted for the 2nd round.
- The short-listing will be done on the basis of the optimum usage and allocation of the budget, creativity, originality of the content, the viability of the attributes and the strategy.
Details to be declared later.
- Each team can have minimum 2 and maximum 3 members
- Multiple teams from the same college are permitted
- Teams with a mixture of college are permitted
- A student cannot be part of more than one team
The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms and Conditions before registering:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- Only under-graduate and post-graduate students are eligible to take part in this competition.
- Prelims submission – 3rd September 2017 (23:59:59)
- Submission to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line of Email: Digibites_ Institute Name_Team Name
- Submission format: .docx/ pdf (maximum of 3 pages)
- Body of Email: Name, contact number, email address of each team member, Team POC name
- Filename: Digibites_Institute Name_Team Name
Team Size: 2-3 members
Submission Deadline: 23:59:59 hours, 3rd September, 2017
Sartaj Singh – email@example.com – +91-8872299399