Young Leaders Summit
Every nation pins its hope on the current generation – the collection of young and hopeful citizens who will go on to become the leaders of tomorrow. In a populous country such as India, which is characterized by its diversity and complexity, the objective of progress becomes that much more loaded. The classroom education strives to prepare the youth for the technical challenges they will face but forms only one-half of the equation. Gone are the times when just blackboards and texts sufficed. Tomorrow’s leaders need to be able to take the learnings from within the four walls and translate it into effecting action for tackling the increasingly complex world.
In this backdrop, Vista announces the fourth edition of the Young Leaders’ Summit (YLS). After resounding success for three years in a row, YLS is back again to create an engaging platform for students from around the country. The delegates will take part in a 3-day summit designed to maximize learning and to seed interaction amongst peers and experienced professionals. The students will get an opportunity to learn from IIM Bangalore’s globally renowned faculty, who have immense experience in industry, academia, and research; and interact with leading minds in the industry who have been there and done it. Besides, they will also get a first-hand experience of IIMB life through participation in a number of academic and extracurricular activities.
There are many events that mark a student’s course and defines the path taken. YLS aims to be a landmark in this journey, which would serve as the cornerstone of leadership.
The summit will be held on-campus (At IIMB) from 22nd to 24thSeptember 2017, with participants required to attend sessions on all the three days for successful completion.
It will comprise of a mix of lectures, classroom sessions and competitions.
The objective would be to impart learnings in key subject areas, to connect students will real-time scenarios and to facilitate peer-to-peer interactions.
- Any number of individual applicants can apply for the summit, but the final set of delegates will be chosen based on the applications.
- Evaluation of applications will be based on the responses to the questions in the registration form subsequent to which the selected delegates will be notified.
- The selected delegates will have to take part in YLS sessions/events on all three days in order to get a certificate of successful completion.
- For participants, involvement in YLS sessions will be given priority over that in other Vista events, unless specified by the organizers.
- Selected delegates can approach the organizers of YLS for a letter to facilitate obtaining permissions.
Submission deadline: 5th September 11:59:59pm
Tejaswini Mani:- +91-9343494081- firstname.lastname@example.org
Garima Agarwal – +91-7022259493 – email@example.com