Team Vista brings forth the flagship event “Numero Uno” – the hunt for the champion among champions. This battle of competencies will test participants on various managerial fronts to bring out the future leader in them. With multiple rounds spanning 3 days on IIM Bangalore campus, only the best will conquer. Bring forth your creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and communication skills. Are you the “Numero Uno”?
Numero Uno is an Individual Event. It is an invitation-only event where one campus champion from each invited campus comes to IIMB to participate.
Pre Vista Selection Criteria:
Round 1: Submission of resumes by interested students before 16th August
Round 2: Student body of participating institutes to shortlist 3 participants based on either or both of the following criteria:
- Interview by a faculty member
- Voting among first year and second year students
Round 3: The shortlisted 3 candidates would be required to send in a 1.5 minute video that would be used by Vista team to select 1 candidate from each campus who will represent his/her college
There are multiple rounds designed to test the individual’s acumen, ability to think on spot, management concepts and leadership qualities. The winner will be selected based on the cumulative score from all rounds. There would be no eliminations before the finals, so you get to prove yourself on all fronts!
- It is an individual event and team vista will select only 1 candidate from each participating institute
- Participants must adhere to the deadlines as communicated by the organizing team. Late entry shall mean disqualification from participating in the next round
- The applications for IIM Bangalore will be opened separately
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & conditions:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of Vista, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events on campus could be subject to change before the actual beginning of the event
Submissions to be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
11:59:59 pm 16th August: Resume Submission Deadline
11:59:59 pm 23rd August: Top 3 candidates (List to be sent by respective campus)
11:59:59 pm 28th August: Video SOP submission by top 3 candidates from each campus
Usha M:- +91-8511423342 – email@example.com
Ajith KM:- +91-8089613182 – firstname.lastname@example.org