“Frankly, I don’t see markets; I see risks, rewards, and money ” – Larry Hite
Show off your Fin Gyan by pitching for your favorite stock. Choose a company that got listed post-2015 and show us why it’s worth our money (or is not!). We expect the participants to set the stage on fire by their technical and/or fundamental analysis of the stock. And give us a long-term/short-term view on whether to buy-hold-sell it (so that we can mint some moolah!). Impress us and a cool cash prize awaits you!
Prizes Worth: INR 15,000
Shortlist for Round 2 announced! Mails sent out to Team Leads
Round 1 (Pre-Vista Prelims)
- The objective is to test your knowledge about the recent happenings in the world of finance
- This will be in the form of an online quiz for 30 minutes. The details will be communicated to the registered participants.
Round 2 (Online Submission)
- The objective is to be able to predict the future stock price movement in the short-term/long-term on the basis of their analysis, based on which trading strategies can be generated
- Teams can select any one stock from the Indian stock market. The stock needs to be consistent with Vista’s Theme “Creative Disruption”
- The teams are at a liberty to choose the time frame (short-term/long-term) of their predictions
- Teams can use any form of technical or fundamental analysis that they feel is suitable. Ultimately it’s the story that sells!
Round 3 (On-campus Finals)
Shortlisted candidates will be required to present their analysis before a panel of judges.
- Each team can have 2-3 participants
- This event is open only to students
- No limit on the number of teams participating from a college
- Send us your entries in the format specified in the Submission Details tab
- Submission to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Round 2 submissions to be sent before: 18:00:00 hrs, 6th September 2017
- Subject line of the email: STOCK20_<Team Name>_<College Name>_Round 1
- Submission format: .ppt/.pptx (only 5 slides) and/or .xls/.xlsx
- Body of Email: Name, Contact Number, Email Id, Team Registration Id, Institute name of each team member
- Filename: STOCK20_<Team Name>_<College Name>_Round 2
- Each team’s submission should contain the following:
- Presentation (maximum 5 slides + a team name/member slide)
- Excel sheet to support your trading idea (optional)
Team Size: 2-3 members per team
Mohit Singhania +91 9560675233 – email@example.com
Praveen Raj +91 9008836706 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Niroshni S : +91 9952828452 – email@example.com
Mudit Verma : +91 9444357510 – firstname.lastname@example.org