We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful. Choose your game wisely.
There are only two simple rules to follow
Rule No. 1 – Never lose Money.
Rule No. 2 – Never forget Rule No. 1.
– Warren Buffet
A good trader would make profits on a certain day but only a great trader would make profit everyday. Fast Forward this year is looking for next George Soros who can use a combination of fundamental and technical analysis and has the skill and discipline to make a killing in the marketplace for 5 consecutive days.
Prizes Worth: INR 12,000Register Now!
- The event registration is currently open and the actual event will start one week before VISTA.
- Participants can register by filling the form under the Register tab.
- The event will last for 5 trading days
- The login information for the event will be made available to registered participants only.
- Details regarding login and registration to online platform would be communicated via email
- A demo link will be provided to participants 1 day before the event starts
- Participants will be allowed to trade individually and based on the performance of each day, a daily winner will be announced (End of Day time will be communicated with login information)
- The participant achieving maximum gain in portfolio value on that day will be chosen as the daily winner
- Based on the portfolio value at the end of 5 days, the overall winner of Fast Forward will be announced
- Real time market prices will be used and the participants cannot influence the prices
- Registration begins: 30th August 2017
- Registration ends: 9th September 2017
- Trading (actual event) begins on the platform: 11th September 2017
- Trading days: 11th September to 15th September 2017
- This is an INDIVIDUAL event.
- Each participant needs to register for the event at the Vista website
- The event open only for students from all disciplines
- The decisions of the organizers of the contest will be final and binding on all the participant
- The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
Varoon Verma – email@example.com – 9582126421
Aditya Thatte – firstname.lastname@example.org – 7829742266