Future leaders – are you game to lead the next disruption?
Show us what your story of leading the next big change would look like. A world conference, a board room battle or that futuristic product launch – How will it come about?
We are inviting creative photo stories depicting your take on the next game-changing event of the world, led by you.
Prizes Worth: INR 8,000
- Participants are required to register on Vista website for the contest. Registrations will stay open till 24th September
- Online submission of photos must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a storyboard of 4-6 photos that depict your lead character in the heading the next big change in the world (Get creative, you have a photographer within you!)
The idea of what ‘Change’ was brought about must be clear from the pictures.
- Individual or team of up to 2 people
- Multiple submissions are permitted for a team/individual – given they have registered and must be sent as a single response
- Any file format is acceptable (raw, jpeg, etc.)
- Make sure that each photograph in the story is numbered in the right sequence (Don’t leave us guessing in what order the events occur!)
- Do not forget to title your work. Each photo must be named as <name of your story>#<sequence number>
- All photos belonging to 1 story must be zipped into 1 file.
- Remember to name the file with your registration id. (Entries will not be accepted if we cannot trace you to a registration id)
- Only use the email id used for registration to send your entries
- A photo story makes use of multiple pictures like a cartoon strip to depict a story
- Words may or may not accompany the photo series. (Please feel free to use them if they make the photo story more compelling)
- A team of judges, well versed in photography will decide the top 3 submissions.
- Do not send us someone else’s work claiming to be yours. Copyright infringement and any plagiarism will lead to disqualification
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions before registering:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
Submissions must be sent to : email@example.com
- Judging criteria : 30% Novelty of idea; 30% creativity of depiction; 20% technicality of pictures; 20% clarity of story
- No Prelims. This is a single round event (online submission)
- Last date of submission of entries – 23rd September, 11:59:59 PM
Results will be declared on 24th September before the conclusion of VISTA.
Kritika – 8411972019, firstname.lastname@example.org