‘Don’t let your history notebook from school be the only place to find your fantastical illustrations’
For all the passionate comic artists out there, its time to sharpen your pencils and draw out your hidden talent. Create compelling characters, add a quirky story, use creative illustration and design a one page comic strip to be featured in a company’s annual magazine. The one page comic strip should be a balanced exploration between characters and storytelling and should adhere to a theme which will be given on the day of the event.
Prizes Worth: INR 6,000Register Now!
- On the spot event. Max time: 2 hours.
- Theme will be provided at the start of the event.
- Colors, pens, papers etc required for the event will be made available.
- The teams would be invited to make a presentation (max 10 mins) to an elite panel of judges.
- The event is open to both undergraduate & postgraduate students and corporate participants.
- Teams have to register for the event by 20 Sept, 2017.
- Each team can have minimum 2 and maximum 3 members.
- Teams should consist of members with skills in sketching, content writing, and creative thinking.
- Multiple teams from the same college & corporate are allowed.
- Participants need not belong to the same institute or corporate.
- A participant cannot be part of more than one team.
- Teams with members going on exchange are welcome to participate as long as there are 2 team members available during Vista.
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions before registering.
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
Divya – email@example.com – 7406737836
Anand Singh – firstname.lastname@example.org – 9819929445