Online (Single round event)
Online submission of photos must be made to email@example.com before 15th September 11:59:59pm.
Create a depiction of the different roles and characters played by an individual, be it in professional life or personal. The submission can be a single photo, a storyboard, a collage, a short film, or something along these lines (your medium is your own – we welcome experiments with it). It could be something simple as a collection of pictures with these roles and environments, or it could be a character evolving over time in a single frame. Your imagination and creativity are the only boundary conditions here!
Create a submission, give it a suitable title or theme, with a brief description (up to 100 words in the body of the email if necessary), zip the files and send it over email. Feel free to create multiple submissions. Remember to combine each series into separate zip files (multiple submissions in separate zip files, with one series in each).
Each of the submissions can have a maximum of 7 pictures or 2 minutes of video (for example, 3 submissions by one team can have two sets of 7 pictures each and a video.
- Individual or team of up to 3 people.
- Multiple submissions are permitted for a team/individual – given they have registered and must be sent as a single response.
- All photos belonging to 1 series must be zipped into 1 file.
- A single submission can have a maximum of 7 pictures or up to 2 minutes of video.
- Any file format is acceptable (raw, jpeg, etc.).
- Make sure that each photograph in the story is labelled (and numbered, if presenting a storyboard). You may send a brief description (up to 100 words) to explain the concept.
- Do not forget to title your work. Each photo must be named as <title of your submission>#<sequence number>
- Remember to send your registration id in the email body and subject. (Entries will not be accepted if we cannot trace you to a registration id)
- Only use the email id used for registration to send your entries.
- A team of judges well-versed in photography will decide the top 3 submissions.
- Do not send us someone else’s work claiming to be yours. Copyright infringement and any plagiarism will lead to disqualification
- The participants must carefully read through and agree to the following Terms & Conditions before registering:
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity and final judgments will be with organizing committee of VISTA, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- The format and structure of events is subject to change before the actual beginning of the event.
- Submissions must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judging criteria: 20% Novelty of idea; 25% creativity of depiction; 15% technicality of pictures; 20% clarity of story; 20% likes
- No Prelims. This is a single round event (online submission)
- Last date of submission of entries – 15th September, 11:59:59 PM
- Results will be declared on 16th September before the conclusion of VISTA.
Total Prizes worth 5K at stake for grab!